Have you been thinking about resetting and rebalancing your body and mind in a kind, gentle and sustainable way? Join Keiko and Eriko in this “5-day Half Fasting Urban Style Detox Retreat” where you have the chance to detoxify your body and mind, experience mindful eating, boost your immune system and enhance detoxification by committing to 5 days of yoga with all the convenience you need and professional guidance while you carry on with your daily routine and responsibilities or you may want to take this opportunity to relax and unwind for a week. In this retreat, we provide you with x5 yoga sessions with qualified yoga instructor, x5 healing morning tea, lunch box (organic and gentle to your digestive system), ingredients and recipe for your supper.
[What are the benefits of a detox?]
* Weight loss and enhanced metabolic function
* Greater vitality and more consistent energy
* Improved digestion and absorption of nutrients
* Better elimination and bowel health
* Improvement in fertility (men and women)
* Relief from chronic skin problems, like eczema, psoriasis and acne
* Hormonal balance to help alleviate PMS, blood sugar imbalances and mood swings
* Heightened immune system
* Greater emotional/mental well-being and happiness
* Relieve hay fever that may occur during the change of seasons
* Enhance body functions
* Relieve irritation
* Experience a life free from pain and ill-health
* Extend life-span and live longer
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity before the summer hits! Spring is a great time to reset and rebalance your body and mind, to take care of yourself in a gentle, caring and sustainable manner. Early bird price until 15th January 2018!
When: 5th March (Monday) – 8th March (Friday) 2018
Time: 6:15-8:00 am Daily
Where: Level 1, 16-18 Oxford Square, Darlo Drama, Darlinghurst. 3 minutes walk from Hyde Park
Fee: $480(Early bird offer: $420 if paid before 15th January 2018)
Capacity: 5-20 people
Includes: 5 yoga sessions with qualified yoga instructor, 5 healing morning tea, 5 lunch box (all organic and gentle to your digestive system), 5 ingredients and recipe for your supper.
What to bring: Yoga mat, cushion or blanket to sit on and your beautiful self. *Let us know If you don’t have yoga mat, we’ll prepare a mat for you.
[What to expect on the day]
6:00: Door open
6:15: Body cleanse lecture (text available)
7:00: Yoga session
7:45: Morning tea and lunch box+ ingredients for supper
8:00: End of session
*Please arrive strictly by 6:15 am (Note: door will open at 6 am).
*Yoga practice and lecture may reverse from time to time.
*Please arrive at the venue with empty stomach. (We recommend that you only consume small amount of warm water before arrival)
*Please try to have small meals and avoid caffeinated coffee/tea and alcohol 2-3 days prior to start of the retreat.
[Terms and Condition]
* Full payment required at the time of confirmation.
* Application confirmed once payment received.
* 20% of the full fee is non-refundable. The rest is fully refunded if cancelled prior to 21 days.
* No refund available for cancellations within 21 days prior to the commencement date. Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds due to weather or sickness once the retreat starts.
*If we do not reach 5 people, money will be refunded fully.
*Please be aware that we cannot take any responsibility for any incidents that occur during transport to and from the retreat.
*We cannot take any responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage to persons or property incurred during the retreat.
Eriko Watanabe Profile
Yoga Instructor with calm and happy nature with advanced training in yoga, specialised in the Yoga Synergy method, which harmonises the intelligence of traditional yoga from the East and modern knowledge of the west (Physiotherapy). Having had a busy demanding corporate background, Eriko is particularly enthusiastic about providing a space to feel the inner peace and gratitude we tend to separate from our busy modern lifestyle. You will be encouraged to “feel good” through various yoga postures and calm breathing.
Keiko Ikeda Profile
Keiko is a fully trained Macrobiotic instructor having obtained her diploma from the Kushi Institute in Japan. She holds regular macrobiotic cooking classes in Sydney as well as miso making workshops. Keiko is also the founder of Soramame Koji House which produces delicious, healthy koji products. Supporting people’s busy lifestyle with healthy, wholesome food is Keiko’s passion. Having held half fasting retreats across NSW she is experienced in presenting lectures about detoxifying your body.